5 Straightforward Tips for Great Skin
- Stay out of the sun, or use UV protection
- Don't smoke
- Drink a lot of water, and eat fruits and vegetables
- Clean your skin properly
- Avoid stress
5 Makeup No No's
- Choosing an overly light concealer
- Wearing makeup colors that are too bright
- Not allowing your moisturizer to set before applying your makeup
- Lining your lips with overly dark liner
- Attempting to contour cheekbones with brown powder
Why is UV protection important?
Small daily doses of sunlight can accelerate the skin ageing process making daily UV protection important.
Why do I get ingrown hairs after waxing?
After waxing your hair is softer and smoother, making it less likely to push through the surface of your skin.
What is the shelf life of skincare products?
Most skincare products have a shelf life of one year once they are opened.
How to get glowing skin - Beauty expert tips Shiseido
Japanese art of layering - Beauty expert tips Shiseido
Perfect foundation brush tutorial - Beauty expert tips Shiseido
Shiseido skincare tutorial perfect cleansing tips - Sephora
Review best of Shiseido serums