Contains a powerful cocktail of nutrients that combat ageing at a cellular level.
Creme Anti-Temps has soothing and desensitizing properties.
- Biological compound with phytosterols, phospholipids and vitamins A, D and E.
- Marine oligosaccharide.
- One tripeptide, glycine-hystidine-lysine, a fragment of the collagen chain.
- One active compound that stimulates fibroblast activity and mitochondrial respiration.
- One anti-free radical element acting on the phosphocreatine precursors.
- One complex of essential amino-acids.
- Peptides, mineral salts and vitamin B3.
- Evening primrose oil rich in gamma-linoleic acid and liposoluble vitamins A, D and E.
Benefits of Key Ingredients
- Source of essential nutrition.
- Cellular protector to fight the ageing process.
- Naturally rebuilds the matrix in conjunctive tissue.
- Increases skin’s elasticity.
- Enhances cells energy.
- Reinforces cutaneous vitality, soothing and desensitizing.
- Reinforces cutaneous vitality.
- Remineralizing and nutritive.
- Soothing and desensitizing benefits.
Suits any skins with signs of ageing.
Creme Anti-Temps contains a powerful cocktail of active nutrients that combat the signs of ageing at the cellular level. It is a genuine regenerator that reinforces cutaneous vitality.
Creme Anti-Temps provides a deep down action to fight against the ageing process. It is ideal for fragile and sensitive skins as it is soothing and desensitizing.
- In the evening, apply a small amount to the whole face and neck.
- Creme Anti-Temps can be used by itself or in conjunction with Concentre Reparateur.
- Companion products are Synchro or Cytobi.