Powerful, protective, detoxifying and repairing cream.
- Desoxyribonucleic acid from fish milt.
- Lipopeptide tyrosine-arginine associated to a polypeptide-glycopeptide compound with 15 amino acids.
- Amphiphilic b-lactoglobuline with lactic acid.
- One active compound that stimulates the activity of the Langerhans cells.
- Sea fennel, rich in vitamin C and minerals.
- One repairing enzyme from Thermus thermophilus, a bacterium that lives in the hot springs (75°C) found on the sea floor.
- Vegetal glycoprotein.
- One complex of essential amino-acids.
- Oil rich in gamma-linolenic acid.
Benefits of Key Ingredients
- Procures a genuine biological lifting effect.
- A source of moisture and cellular repair factors.
- Attenuates lines by reducing the thickness of the stratum corneum and by retaining moisture.
- Enhances skin defence mechanisms.
- Anti free radicals, calming and regenerating.
- Slows down and reverses the ageing process caused by UVA and UVB damage.
- Enzymatic elimination of intra-cellular oxygen peroxide.
- Boosts cellular renewal of epidermis cells.
- Reinforces cutaneous vitality.
- Soothing and desensitizing benefits.
An all-in-one cream suitable for all skins with mild imperfections, such as: oiliness, open pores, dehydration and sensitivity.
Peaux Jeunes is formulated to suit all skin types. It balances the skin pH, reduces excess seborrhoea and dilated pores. It soothes irritations and brings comfort and freshness to the skin.
Morning and Night.
Peaux Jeunes can be applied all over the face and neck area. It can be associated to any other Gernétic cream, when necessary.