Complements Synchro’s regenerating properties in repairing damaged skins.
Nucléa reduces the depth of wrinkles and scars.
- Biological filtrates rich in proteins, peptides, and trace elements.
- Skin repair factor containing 12 amino acids.
- Vitamins A, C, E, H and B complex.
- Calendula Oil.
- Hypericum oil.
Benefits of Key Ingredients
- Stimulate DNA and accelerate cell division and growth.
- Induce faster collagen renewal.
- Activates the repairing action on damaged tissues, wrinkles and scars.
- Regularizes melanin production.
- Provides essential nutrients enhancing skin’s functions. Anti-oxidants.
- Stimulates healthy tissue formation.
- Healing, anti-irritating and moisturizing.
- Alleviates a number of skin problems.
- Healing, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic.
- Antimicrobial, skin protecting action.
Damaged and prematurely aged skin.
Wrinkles, scars and pigmentation or de-pigmentation.
Ideal to prevent and to slow down the ageing process.
Age management cream, par excellence.
Repairing cream with exceptional regenerating properties. It dramatically reduces the depth of wrinkles and scars. Nucléa contains nutritional elements that are essential for cell division, cell growth and for the restoration of damaged or prematurely aged skins.
It regularizes pigmentation and de-pigmentation problems arising from a chaotic melanin production. It is also ideal for sun-damaged skins. Nucléa is healing and anti-inflammatory.
- Nucléa is to be used in very small quantities over Synchro on areas that need more regeneration such as wrinkles, scars and pigmentation.
- It can also be used all over the face, neck and eye area to prevent the ageing process.
- Nucléa can be used 2 or 3 times a year in courses of 1 jar.