Decongesting cream suitable for blotchiness or couperose.
Vasco facilitates the vascularisation of the capillaries.
- Phytostimulines from camomile, St. John’s wort, coltsfoot, sage and althea.
- Biological compound with glycine and vitamins PP and E.
- Sweet almond oil rich in essential fatty acid.
Benefits of Key Ingredients
- Allow a better vascularisation of the capillaries.
- Decongesting, soothing, anti-inflammatory, healing, and antiseptic.
- Rejuvenates and strengthens capillary walls, which contributes to increase their elasticity.
- Nourishes and softens the skin.
Vasco is use locally for congested or couperose.
Vasco can also be use all over the face is case of lifeless ageing skin to accelerate the results of rejuvenation.
Vasco facilitates the vascularisation of the capillaries and strengthens capillary walls, which contributes to increase their elasticity. It is also calming and anti-inflammatory.
- In the morning, apply a small amount to blotchiness or couperose.
- Follow with Synchro regenerating cream.
- Or apply all over the face in case of lifeless ageing skin and follow with other specific creams.